Dr. Erin Brewer developed a trans identity after being molested in first grade. She did everything she could to be a boy. In her mind, she *was* a boy. But instead of enabling this delusion, Erin's mother eventually sent her to a therapist, and she received proper care to manage her gender confused feelings. She eventually accepted her gender, but continued running away from God.
She became a star on the most popular pornography site in the world, making the top 20 most popular amateur performers, with over 10.8 million views and more than 400 videos. She was saved from pornography when she accepted Jesus as her Savior. She deleted all of her videos and is now speaking out about the dangers of gender ideology and porn. She openly shares her deeply personal story to help others understand the damage that is being done to our children by the transgender movement. Erin earned her bachelors degree from Hampshire College, and her Doctorate in Instructional Technology and Learning Science from Utah State University.
This is an audio podcast of The Dr J Show. Full video episode is available here.
- Dr. Brewer urges followers of the Ruth Institute to contact your congressmen and senators to express opposition to the Equality Act
- Tell our legislators to pass laws requiring age verification for online pornography
- Petition our state legislators to ban transgender drugs for children
- Share memes on social media like those found on the Ruth Institute Facebook page
- Oppose bans against “conversion” therapy, and share stories of reparative therapy helping people out of unwanted same-sex attraction (see the Ruth Institute's Cloud of Witnesses project)
- Email your local school district and find out what kind of “sex positive” and “inclusive” programs your school districts support.
- Lobby school districts to oppose any policies that allow a child to self-identify as the opposite sex
- Write or call the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and tell them to stop supporting Dr. Olsen-Kennedy, who is encouraging children as young as eight years old to take cross-gender hormones and 13 year-old girls to have their breasts amputated:
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 660-2450
- Write or call The National Institute of Health to express opposition to funding Dr. Olsen-Kennedy’s child abuse:
National Institutes of Health
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Phone: (301) 496-4000
Direct download: 28-Brewer.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm PDT